Therese Shechter and Team Trixie Films make smart, funny documentaries about feminism, sexuality, popular culture and how they all fit together.
"How to Lose Your Virginity," about the myth and meaning of virginity in America, premiered at DOC NYC in 2013 and is now showing all over the world.
Our other films include the shorts "How I Learned to Speak Turkish," #SlutWalkNYC," "Womanly Perfection," and the feature "I Was A Teenage Feminist," which is definitely playing on a college campus near you.
- Trixie Films - Info, clips & links
- How to Lose Your Virginity - Our new doc!
- @trixiefilms on Twitter - Follow us on Twitter
- @virginitymovie on Twitter - Follow our film on Twitter
- On Facebook - Virginity on Facebook
- The V-Card Diaries - Stories of sexual debuts and deferrals
- Virginity on Tumblr - Our new film's Tumblr