I’m a Designer, a Physicist and an Artist, from Venice, Italy.
Interdisciplinary and versatile background allows me to connect Science, Technology, Art and Design to create more than smart solutions.
- Graduated in Physics in University of Study of Padua, Italy. (Thesis topic: Quantum Mechanics)
- Graduated, with honors, in Industrial Design in IUAV, University of Venice, claDIS, Treviso, Italy.
- Paintings been featured in art exposition in Venice, near San Marco.
- Science leads from the deepest Research insight and Analysis of Problems to Smart Solutions.
(Science: from Physics to Technology, from Cognitive Sciences to Marketing)
- Design places the User in the Center of the whole Net.
- Art reaches the eyes and the Heart of the User.
- Always aware of cutting edge technologies, discoveries and innovations, to be in the most competitive position to foresee the Future, shaping it and Inventing it.
I love to design, not just products, but User Experience Networks, Innovations that change the World.
Feel free to comment and contact me at: