To be in a challenging profession where I can utilize my skills to share as well as enrich my knowledge and can put forth my best for the personal and organizational efficiencies.
• PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism from JMI in 2006, U.P.
• Graduation from Rajasthan University, Jaipur (Yr. 2003) with Economics, Geography & Political Science.
WORKING EXPERIENCE :
1. Currently Producing documentary films on Peace and Harmony, Human rights and terrorism and also Coordinating "Anahd Media" in Delhi since September, 2008.
2. Producing Documentary film on Attacks on Christian in India.
3. Producing documentary film "Anhad in Kashmir" (based on Anhad work in Kashmir)
4. Cameraman in a Documentary film "Constitution" (based on Indian Constitution) September, 09.
5. Directed a Documentary film "Say no to Violence" (based on terrorism) produced by Anhad Media, March 09,
6. Directed a Documentary film "SAARC FOOSWAL" (based on SARRC FOOSWAL Cultural Festival), June-09
7. Directed a Documentary film "Jan Udghosh" (based on Rajasthan Action Aid work), January, 09
8. Directed a Documentary film "Awaz Ajanmi Betiyon Ki" (based on female foeticide) produced by IFES, USAID, May 08.
9. Directed an Internationally Documentary film "Ummeed Ki Lau" in Rajasthan based 5 peace womens, Feburary 08.
10. Cameraman in a documentary film "Saheed Bhagat Singh" (based on Legend Freedom Fighter Bhagat Singh), July, 08.
11. Assistant Director and Assistant Producer for A Documentary Film "India Speaks" with Action Aid, India in June 07.
12. Research and Scripting for Action Aid, this film based on Flood in Desert.
13. Special Screening in Jaipur of "Say Salaam India". (April & May, 07).
14. Coverage of UP Election-2007 in Rural and Urban areas as Free Lance Documentary Film Maker.
15. Produced ‘documentary film 'Our-Kashmir'. This film is based on Youths & Children's of Kashmir.
16. Produced a 16 Minute Social Development Video Film on Nehru Yuva Kendra (Ministry of Youth & Sports, Govt. of India), Yuva Gram workshop held at 'Ardha Kumbha Mela' Allahabad, U.P.
17. Produced a 13 Minute Video Film on 'Ardha Kumbha Mela' Allahabad, U.P. Sponsored by C.S.I.R., New Delhi.
18. Coordinate a Video Magazine on Secularism in India. (Camera, Editing & Scripting for this project.) - Organization : ANHAD, New Delhi.
PROJECTS DURING PG DIPLOMA IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM COURSE:
1 Cameraman/Co-director/Editor/Script writer : Documentary Film 'Ganesha'. An old and disappearing model of Tempo.
This film has been screened at NSVFF 2006 and Open Cinema International Short Film Festival, St. Petersberg, Russia.
2 Cameraman/Co-director/Editor : Soft Story ‘Peppermint’ a News Programme towards new idea crops of peppermint which the changed life of farmer's.
3 Cameraman/Director/Editor/Script writer : 3 News Programme “Khabarnama”
4 Cameraman: documentary ‘Kushti’ showing techniques of wrestling.
5 Cameraman: in international level seminar ‘National Consultation on Communalism’ held in New Delhi.
6 Cameraman/Co-Editor: In ‘Bhartiya Jan Vigyan Samiti’ workshop organized in Lucknow.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Coordinated ‘National Student Video Film Festival.’
• Attended 15 days workshop on ‘News Anchoring’ & ‘News Reporting’.
• Coordinated the ‘National survey on Muslim condition’ in India and a survey on ‘Public Understanding of Science’ in rural areas.
• Attended 26 days workshop on ‘Indigenous Knowledge System’ by Ms. Hester Du Plesis of South Africa.
• Attended 7 days workshop on 'Editing, camera and Script' by Ms. Hansha Natola, Australia.
1. Directed documentary film ‘Our Kashimr' WON Prize in National Student Festival for Peace Communal Harmony and Justice, Ahmedabad, in July 6-8, 2007.
2. Directed documentary film ‘Our Kashimr' selected in Prabhat Film Festival;, Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune for Screening in May 10, 2007.
2. Footage shoot by myself has been used by “DD News” to make a 30 Minute News Programme on Kashmir.
Mohan Kumawat does not have any videos yet.
Mohan Kumawat does not have any activity yet.