A musician and a painter for a long time, I focus on digital art to make my two favorite medium meet: sound and image.
At the origin of each of my creations, musicality plays a role as important as image does and each one influences the other by transmediality.
The result is a series of videos, audiovisual performances and interactive installations where sound and image are so inseparable that the one without the other would lose its meaning.
- 3rd place award in Video Art section at Multimatograf Festival (Russia), April 2014 with LA COURSE (The Race)
- Award of the Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation, October 2013, 22.dokumentART (Germany and Poland), with LA COURSE (The Race)
- 2nd place award at Sustainability Shorts Film Competition, April 2013, Weatherspoon Art Museum, University of North Carolina of Greensboro (USA) with RUNNING WATER
- The Five Best Videos of The International Video Art Review THE 01, Poland, January 2013, with NEONS MELODY
- Most innovative work prize at Digital Graffiti, Alys Beach, Florida (USA), June 2012, with NEONS MELODY
- Mention from the jury at Artaq, Angers (France), April 2012, with NEONS MELODY
More information on franetjim.free.fr