The Redford Center is committed to transforming social and environmental issues into films that inspire positive change.
We engage where there’s a pressing need for awareness and hope, and where public engagement and good timing can make all the difference. We approach each project as an opportunity to learn and to listen. Then we find the storylines and the storytellers that will help change the game. We design engagement campaigns for the films we produce so that awareness can truly be the spark that moves people to act.
Where we work is central to our activist efforts. We begin our endeavors by convening groups at the Sundance Mountain Resort, where the environment offers us perspective as well as solutions from the synergies of art, industry, and the natural world.
In every step of our process we rely on collaboration—with artists, activists, philanthropists, change agents—and at the end of it, our hope is that we empower masses of people to take part in doing something important, and greater than us all.
Founded by Robert Redford and his children—James, Shauna and Amy—the Redford Center is an extension of their tireless activism and their faith in creativity, humanity, and positive change. The Redford Center exists as a way for the family to consistently and thoughtfully participate in solving some of the most critical issues of our time.
- RedfordCenter.org (main website) - Redford Center main website
- Facebook - Redford Center on Facebook
- YouTube - Redford Center on YouTube
- Google+ - Redford Center on Google+
- Twitter - Redford Center on Twitter
- Watershed Movie - Watershed movie website
- Raise the River - Raise the River campaign website
- Fighting Goliath Movie - Fighting Goliath movie website