An American living permanently in England, Stefania is comfortable voicing in either a neutral American or Transatlantic/British accent. She has a very distinctive, bright, rich, versatile voice specialising - but not limited to - Animation, Commercials, Corporate Work (on hold messages, customer info, e-learning/training videos, etc. ), narration, and radio drama.
RECENT PROJECTS include:
. Pharmaceutical narrations
• Animation character voices
• Marketing messages/website videos (British and American accent)
• Voiceover narration for a Library Systems Tutorial for an educational institution's website
• Narrated audiobook on Stress Reduction
• Ongoing voiceover for public service announcements and presentations for radio station client
• Narration of 200+ page real estate audiobook for use in tandem with website material
• Recently narrated legal text with Hear the Bill regarding the proposed Health Act for use as a consumer audio aid
• Voiceover for promo video for children’s education product
I also host two weekly podcasts. One on voiceover, lifestyle, motivation, audiobooks and events going on in London and elsewhere: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/stefsvoice4you-broadcast/id393291303
The other is a serialised narration (audio theatre) of The Violet Strange mysteries: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/stefania-lintonbons-boos/id393840324
Can record at home studio or on location (London area).