The Official Visitor Authority for Big Bear Lake, Southern California's only four season alpine resort. Big Bear Lake is located in San Bernardino National Forest. At an altitude of 7000' and boasting more than 300 days of sunshine each year, Big Bear's superb climate, scenic beauty and wide range of recreational choices make it a preferred location for mini vacations for families, outdoor enthusiasts and romantic couples. bigbear.com
- Big Bear - Official Travel Website for visitor information, lodging, events, activities, weather, directions and maps and more.
- Visit Big Bear on Facebook - Official Big Bear Facebook Fan Page
- Big Bear on Twitter - Official Big Bear Twitter account
- Big Bear on Google+ - Official Big Bear Google Plus Page
- Big Bear on Instagram - Official Big Bear Instagram account