Fincorp is one of the UK’s most established and respected lenders of bridging finance. Known as the ‘No-fees bridging lender’, Fincorp has trumpeted the need for a more transparent approach to bridging finance. They make a point of not charging fees to their clients – which means no arrangement fees, extension, exit or penalty fees, just a simple competitive rate for the period of the loan. They do however pay all intermediaries a healthy commission for every successful introduction.
In summary, Fincorp has built its reputation on providing fast, reliable access to short-term bridging finance that meets the borrowing needs of their loyal client base with the minimum of fuss.
• Principal lender for more than 25 years
• Lend on both 1st and 2nd charges
• Lender on both residential and commercial property
• Funding from £100K to £5m
• Loans up to 70% of the property value
• 1% commission paid to brokers on all successful completions