The Elizabeth Kostova Foundation was established in 2007 by the American writer Elizabeth Kostova in order to promote the teaching and professionalization of creative writing; to create connections among Bulgarian and native English speaking writers; and to assist in the training of translators for contemporary Bulgarian literature.
We would like to emphasize on the following activities, which the Elizabeth Kostova Foundation implements on a regular basis:
• Sozopol Fiction Seminars;
• Krastan Dyankov Translation Award;
• Contemporary Bulgarian Writers in English;
• Contest for Contemporary Bulgarian Writers;
• Translators Fellowship Programme;
• Translators’ Atelier;
• Craft Books Series;
• Chichester Writing Festival;
• Fiction Pages in Vagabond.