e-Help is a European Union, Socrates funded project designed to help history teachers make more effective use of ICT in the classroom.
The project has five main products:
1. The Education Forum educationforum.ipbhost.com
2. The e-Help sponsored book on History teaching and ICT edited by Terry Haydn (publication 2010)
3. The e-Help website featuring 30 hours of seminars by Europe’s ‘leading edge’ history teachers using ICT and 20+ online training modules for teachers. (January 2009) e-help.eu
4. The e-Help European history ‘microsites’, featuring thousands of history teaching web pages dedicated to the innovate use of ICT with European history topics
5. The e-Help 5-day residential Comenius funded course for European history teachers on how to integrate ICT in the history classroom. (The course will run for the first time in Gothenburg, Sweden July 2010.)