LAD in seven points:
1. The value of architecture is the value of its concept. The more recognizable the concept is, the more appreciable its final result will be.
2. In Architecture, the idea is expressed through construction; the objective of the project is always its realization.
3. The aim of Architecture is not the glorification of the Designer or the Client.
4. Architecture is respecting tectonic, not denying it; Architecture is order, not chaos.
5. The project’s concept is meant to trigger a sound process in an artistic, economic, enviromental and social way.
6. Design implies the inevitability of change.
7. Design regards all scales. The detail is as important as the whole: the result has to be reached both generally and particularly, without giving priority to one need at the expense of the other one.