I have a strong liking for 2D/3D Character Animation & light shade artist and also like to show the world what I can do. I believe I can contribute my share of creativity for your company.
• Maya (character and Product Animation, Rigging, lighting)
• Flash (2d animation and games simulations)
• After Effects (Compositing and title animation)
• Adobe Photoshop (Print work and photo retouching )
• Adobe Illustrator (Print work)
• Adobe Premiere
• Vray (shading and lighting)
• Unity (game asset development)
• Realflow (water simulation)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
ART and Design:
• Command over conceptual / Theoretical design for the development of interactive simulation.
Character and Product Animations:
• Create direction and story boarding for animations based on Animation Principles.
• Great experience in expressing thoughts, ideas and emotions through animations.
Lighting and Camera Movements:
• Understanding of Camera Movements and ability to effectively follow direction.
• Good understand of light. I use Vray for lighting.
Post Production and Motion Graphics:
• Command over 3D compositing and Motion Graphics.
• Ability to solve technical problems and work as part of a team.
• Strong Research on new software’s, Plug gins, Tutorials, advancements using Internet and great experience in implementation.
• Capable of conducting sessions, train and Mentor team to perform excellent output with low memory cost.