Our life in, to, for, and with Jesus needs to be a constant movement forward.
Scripture: 2 Peter 3:14-18; Phil. 2:12-16; Luke 9:57-62
1. If most people know the benefit of a good diet and exercise why aren’t most people doing it?
2. Phil. 2:12-13. How is one supposed to “work out your own salvation”?
3. Read 2 Peter 3:14. The word diligent means to do something with intense effort and motivation. What motivates you to be more like Christ Jesus?
4. Read 2 Peter 3:17-18. How do you know if you are getting “carried away with” any false misrepresentations God and His word?
5. Have you grown over the past 9 weeks through this sermon series? Explain. How will you continue to grow?