Sebastiaan de With is a one man company designing icons and interfaces for some of the big tech companies in the world. He also runs a famous blog and makes the worlds best hamburgers (says Tim Van Damme).
- What got you into designing?
- What is your educational background?
- Do you need to be an artist to become an icon designer?
- Do you learn something new every day?
- How was the name Cocoia created?
- How did you get started as a freelance designer?
- What's the strangest proposal you received?
- What advice would you give to beginner icon designers?
- Do you have a favorite secret Photoshop trick?
- What are the most common mistakes in icon design?
- Does anything other than icon design take your fancy?
- What do you think of the future of native applications?
- Do you like traveling and where would you like to travel to?
- How do you make those mythical hamburgers?