Pastor Jim Hale
1. What image comes to mind when you think of an example of a person who worries? What are some of the terms used to describe a person who worries?
2. Is there a specific person you think of as a worrier? Is this someone from your own life, the bible or from a movie?
3. What have you learned from these “worriers”?
4. “All our fretting and worrying is caused by planning without God” – Oswald Chambers. Is there something you are planning without God?
5. Read Proverbs 3:1-9, Matthew 6:25-34 and Philippians 4:6. What are some practical actions you can take to include God in your planning?
6. Specifically write out the one thing you will bring to God this week.
7. Write out the intentional steps you will take this week to bring this one thing to God.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?