In this week's episode, David Gibbons brings the TOP news stories in the printer consumables industry:
1. Canon has sued two companies in the UK;
2. Two of the largest manufacturers of smart chips for printer cartridges have responded to HP's lawsuit against Datel;
3. Xerox plans to auction off hundreds of its patents;
4. An Indian toner manufacturer is very serious about finding new customers in Europe;
5. An imaging research group has launched a new study;
6. The Chinese government has approved an asset exchange between two companies in Zhuhai.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?