Surfrider Foundation activist Dave Barney walks through why seawalls are not a good idea. This wall and the erosion it caused in the State Park next door were the reason Dave joined Surfrider.
This video illustrates
* why seawalls are a bad solution and cause damage
* the relationship between private and public property
* the high cost of sand replenishment to taxpayers
* violations of septic tank / sanitation laws
* the misuse of money and influence
* how property development disturbs natural habitat and natural ecosystems
* an onramp for a local to become involved in Surfrider Foundation
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?