Made for the 2014 Lens Flair 24 hour film festival in my home town of Alice Springs:
• produce a (less than) 5 minute film in 24 hours
• include several items from the List of Special Things
This version of the film is different to the one submitted to the festival; Cy has added missing images, I've massaged them into place, Cy has added credits, and I've fiddled with the sound mix and mastering.
Some things are the same however: the instagram images are from the exhibition 'Verisimilitude' : a gallery of haunted, melodic and abject images, curated by Navid Dixon.
This film was shot on an iPhone 5s using Filmic Pro. Edited on an iPad 2 then an iPad Air using Pinnacle Studio.
Cy Starkman and I have collaborated before: Verisimilitude
Thank you to all the Instagrammers and Musicians who contributed to this film.
Music in order of appearance:
• Hen Ogledo by Lee Patterson
• Raptor Lovers by Trokai
• Quiver by James Beaudreau
• The Sun Is Scheduled To Come Out Tomorrow by Chris Zabriskie
• I Am A Man Who Will Fight For Your Honour by Chris Zabriskie