This project began as a simple simulation test, which slowly became a little more complicated. I began by playing with x-particles in Cinema 4D and adding little bits of xpresso and techniques so I could achieve a more fluid motion. Then I rendered the scenes with a depth map and started to try and develop it in Adobe After Effects. I added some secondary particles using Trapcode Particular and a black and white effect plus some noise to try and get an old film look. I then began looking into sound and found a runslient.org track I got from a stashmedia.tv subscription. I then started to play with my own sounds by recording some glass, some coins and some M&Ms to achieve a gentle sound that helps add the feeling of the particles moving and interacting.