Are you a YES alumni? Do you wish that you knew more YES alumni from your own country? Do you have an idea for a project that you think could change your community but you need people to work with?
On Monday, August 19th alumni from around the world gathered online to learn about starting and growing a successful YES Alumni Association. If you missed the live webinar you can watch the recording now!
• why an alumni association is important;
• the first steps to start an association or a new regional chapter;
• what is the difference between a vision statement and organizational goals;
• ideas for engaging alumni and growing your network;
• and ask the leaders of some successful alumni associations tips on how to solve some of your alumni association challenges!
We heard from two successful alumni association leaders, Mustahsin and Reem, who shared their expertise with the webinar facilitator, ASM Tuhin (see their bios below). Materials can also be download from Alumni Resource page.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?