Design of the Parabolic Tennis Wall:
• Stand-alone paraboloidal wall, constructed from prefabricated segments measuring 1x1 m and 20 mm thick.
• Height 3m.
• Optimum width for one player is 4m (but it can be buid wider at user's discretion).
• Assembly takes only few hours.Wall can be disassembled and assembled at will.
• The wall has been constructed using number of advanced technologies.
• Patent pending.
Caryfully selected, paraboloidal geomerty of the wall renders automatic correction of ball's trajectory, normally affected by gravitational forces.
Trajectory of returning ball is identical to that of your live opponent's on the full tennis court.
How does it works?
• ball played "right above the net" rebounces from the wall slightly upwards and hence travels further, returning back to player's racket.
Furthermore, trajectory of "very low balls" (right above the court's surface) is corrected and they too, return back to your racket.
Parabolic Tennis Wall does not need to be a supplementary accessory of your full tennis court. It is in fact, an independent sport facility.
One does not need a partner to play tennis anymore. Parabolic Tennis Wall can give you all the pleasure and experience of playing live opponent on full tennis court.