Study 7 of 13 on The Teachings of Jesus
“It’s about THE relationship. We’ve said that a couple of times during this series. But that is the basis of all creation…God came down to be with us so that we may know and witness His character and love…and that love influences our lives….not just one day a week…or during that special SPIRITUAL moment in our lives…you know, that “come to Jesus” moment…that love should be witnessed in all the choices we make and the actions that others see every day.” --Falvo Fowler
Key Text: “ ‘A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another’ ” (John 13:34, NKJV).
1. Which narratives or parables of Jesus best define the meaning of love for you?
2. What implications does the parable of the good Samaritan have for us? Luke 10:30–37).
3. Which narratives or parables of Jesus best define the meaning of love for you?
4. What is the relationship between abiding in Christ and His love, and loving our neighbor?
5. We are told to love our enemies. How does this work in everyday life?
6. How can we learn to express unselfish, disinterested love, no matter the cost to ourselves?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?