Recorded August 12, 2014
Join Bob Chaput, CISSP, HCISPP, CIPP/US and Stephen Treglia, JD for this important session.
Benefit from our expertise; attendees will learn How to Meet HIPAA-HITECH Encryption Requirements and Beyond.
In this live session, we will:
• Define “secured” and “unsecured” ePHI and other key terms
• Review HIPAA and HITECH encryption requirements
• Clarify the concept of "safe harbor"
• Discuss state laws' encryption requirements
• Provide practical, actionable steps to evaluate encryption alternatives
• Discuss why encryption is not enough
• Present encryption and other solutions to consider
This webinar is designed to help CEs and BAs understand and act on the specific encryption requirements included in the HIPAA Security Final Rule, as amended by The HITECH Act and in the Data Breach Notification Interim Final Rule.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?