Utrecht is a city centrally located in the Netherlands. This city is a junction of roads, railways and waterways. The Oudegracht (Old Canal) is one of the most beautiful and busy parts of Utrecht. On the other hand, Wilhelminapark – east of the city center, is a very relaxing environment with people practicing yoga and dads lighting their barbecues.
The streetscape is young and busy, because the city hosts three universities. Utrecht counts a little under 331.000 residents and is the fourth biggest city – after Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague – of the Netherlands. More about Utrecht at http://visit-utrecht.com/en or look things up from the shot-list below. Enjoy! : -)
City Minutes Shotlist – Utrecht
1. Dom Tower Utrecht
2-3 Utrecht Centraal Railway Station
4. Voorstraat; KLIJS & BOON & The Village Coffee & Music
5. Coffee at Firma Pickles Burgers & Wine
7. De Oudegracht (The Old Canal)
8. Rabobank Headquarters
9. The 'Ik Smelt Voor Jou'-ice cream truck (I Melt For You-ice cream truck).
11-13. Domtuin (Dom Tower Garden)
14. Statue of Jan van Nassau, Domplein (Domsquare)
15-17. Stadhuisplein (City Hall Square)
18. Near Gaardbrug
19. Bus ride
21. Bridge over the Prinshendriklaan (Rietveld Child's Chair)
22. Rietveld Schröderhuis (Rietveld Schröder House)
23. De Beurs on Neude
Music: Easy Easy by King Krule (http://kingkrule.co.uk/)
I'm always open to collaborations. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think of the project!
City Minutes – Cities captured in one-minute videos.