VetPartners has selected a Beetles Theme to "Come Together" in Kansas this year. August 19th-21st at the Downtown Marriott, Kansas City, Missouri. Packed with the "Help" every practice needs to succeed. This year's agenda includes:
1. How to Make Learning Engaging, Sticky and Fun
Karyn Gavzer, KG Marketing & Training.
2. Results-Based Transition Planning for Veterinarians
P. Christopher Music, Econologics Financial Advisors.
3. Double Digit Practice Growth: Learn 4 Keys to Unlock It!
Camala C. Bailey, CPA, PC
4. Leading Change Revisited
Review the 8 steps of change using VetTalks video staring our courageous VetPartner members. Facilitators: Lynn Davis, Gina Fortunato and Elise Lacher.
5. Compensating Doctors by Salary Still Works!
Bill Kearley, DVM, MBA, Veterinary Practice Success
Elise Lacher, CPA Strategic Veterinary Consulting Inc.
6. Branding That Makes Clients Remember You For Life
Naren Arulrajah, Ekwa.com.
7. Using Google Adwords to Market Your Business Online
Cathy Lawler, Cheshire Partners LLC
8. Putting Your Smart Devices to Work For You
Robert Gribble, DVM, Hallsville Veterinary Hospital
9. Sexy SaaS Tools to Make You More Efficient
Martin Traub-Werner, VetSuccess Inc.
10. Can I Afford to Hire Another Doctor? James F. Wilson,
DVM, JD, Priority Veterinary Management
Consultants, and Lance Roasa, DVM.
11. Sensors, Wearable Technology and Veterinary Medicine - Where Is It Going? Mark Stephenson, DVM, LifeLearn, Inc.
12. Ways to Win and Lose in Front of a Professional Student Audience
Donna Harris, DVM, MBA, Veterinary Special Services.
13. How To Significantly Increase Client Visits With Your Practice Phone. Laura Laaman, Laura Laaman Associates
14. The VPI-Veterinary Economics Financial Health Study
15. Death of ACT
Michelle Guercio-Winter, CVT CVPM, Patterson Veterinary.
16. Cloud Accounting for Veterinarians: Yea or Nay?
Mark McGaunn, CPA, McGaunn & Schwadron, CPA’s, LLC.
17. Facebook Posting Is Not Enough!
Jeanne Pelletier, Beyond Indigo.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?