A collection of time-lapse sequences taken during my recent hike of the Pennine Way & Coast to Coast trails in England.
The music is a song called 'See you again' by Rory Sherman. Details of Rory can be found here thebard.bandcamp.com
Please support this talented English composer.
The landmark, shooting location and relevant trail of the time-lapse sequences are as follows (in time order),
1. Peel Crags (Hadrian's Wall, PW)
2. Wensleydale (Bainbridge Ings campsite, PW)
3. Wensleydale (Bainbridge Ings campsite, PW)
4. Balderdale (Cotherstone Moor, PW)
5. Swaledale (Kisdon, above Muker village, PW)
6. Ullswater (Side Farm campsite, Patterdale, C2C)
7. Cleveland HIlls Sunset(Lord Stone's Country Park, C2C)
8. Helvellyn range (from St Sunday Crag, C2C)
9. Cross Fell & Eden Valley (from Cross Fell, PW)
10. High Street (from Kidsty Pike, C2C)
11. High Cup Nick & Eden Valley (High Cup Nick Plain, PW)
12. Green Fell sunset (from Greg's Hut, PW)
The sequences have been created using LRTimelapse 3.4 and Lightroom 5.6 and final video produced with Power Director 12.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?