How to install the Ukrainian phonetic keyboard on your mac!
1. Download the .zip file from plast.ca/novyny/ua-computer/index.shtml
2. After extracting the file, copy them to the following directory: Macintosh HD -> Library -> Keyboard Layouts (you may have to enter your password when prompted)
3. Open System Preferences and click on Keyboard
4. Click on the Input Sources tab and click on the + button at the bottom left of the panel
5. In the left hand column under Others, Ukrainian-Phonetic will appear. Select it and click Add
6. Click on the Shortcuts tab
7. Select Input Sources on the left hand side
8. Make sure both boxes are checked and then create a shortcut by click in the space on the right
9. ⌘ + \ and ⌘ + ] were used for simplicity, but feel free to create any shortcut you like!
10.Using the keyboard shortcut you have just created, you will now be able to switch between keyboards with ease!
11. Enjoy your Ukrainian phonetic keyboard layout!