This is a short video highlighting my family reunion.
This video is a series of firsts...
- First video project in a long time
- First time shooting on my new Canon T2i (550d) camera
- First time working in Final Cut Pro (since 2000)
- First time using FCS Color
- First HD video uploaded to Vimeo
This was shot entirely with natural light using mainly a Canon 50mm 1.4 lens. A few clips were shot on a non-IS 18-55 kit lens. Everything was recorded onto the Canon T2i at 24fps 1080p. Slow motion was shot at 60fps and conformed in Cinema Tools.
Everything was shot and edited during 5 days of family activities. The slow dolly shot in the living room was shot at night using only natural room lighting at ISO 3200. (Should have used 1600) The two-person shot in purple/pink hues was shot with extremely low light in a planetarium.
"Color You In" by Jake Armerding – jakearmerding.com
"Chrome" by Eric Peters – ericpeters.net