Since part 1, new features have been added!
- A new set of interactions allowing users to drag photos into the favorites folder
- Pictures are now browsable by year and by favorites
- When searching for a person, all the events involving that person along with others at the event are shown
- Users are able to scrub through the timeline of an event to view the different photos taken
- Airloom to airloom data transfer allows families to share their memories with new families
If you missed part 1, this is the Airloom, a device that sits on your table that collects memories by taking photos and recording conversations.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?