Many business owners often think of automation as a threat on having control of their business. The result of not using automation is complexity of processes, endless admin time wasted, needing more staff to handle simple issues, when they could focus on areas that help grow the business and ultimately there is an immediate impact on revenue.
However, big, successful businesses run like engines; highly systemised, machine-like and built on solid rituals and practices, designed with very specific intent. These processes have direct impact on profitability, growth and equity value.
At Saasu, we model the companies we admire as a way to create success, and we will share with you some of the things we've learned, tried and tested.
Join us in this session, where we will show you simple ways of introducing automation, while still having full control over your business.
You will learn:
- How to stop working for your business and start using automation
- How to solve specific problems with automation (collecting money, entering data into CRMs or accounting systems, dealing with digital and physical paperwork, dealing with all the bureaucracy around tax etc.)
- How to remove roadblocks and friction
- Processes used by big businesses to create success, which you can implement in your business
- How to uncover gaps in your business machine which might be holding you back
- Actionable tips you can apply directly to your own business to impact growth, profitability and/or equity value.
Get the juice on:
- 10 areas we see businesses have to deal with (3 levels of systemisation and automation)
- Things Saasu did to automate their business, and businesses we follow
- Cheat sheet to remove roadblocks and friction