Filmed by Amy and Ethan
Edited by Emmie
Music licensed by The Music Bed
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Byron and Keke exchanged presents before the ceremony, and without knowing it they both got each other new watches. It just shows how in sync this couple really is!
2. B+K's heartwarming saying, "if the walls fall off." Byron would say it to Keke whenever wedding planning got too stressful, just to show that no matter what happens they will still be together.
3. The emotional vows! After ten years of being together, B+K wore their hearts on their sleeves and tried to hold back tears.
4. The dancing was some of the best we've seen yet! People of all ages were breaking it down on the dance floor.
5. Of course, Byron's toast to Keke. You have got to see this toast, talk about a tear jerker!
Photographer: Ashley Green
Event Coordinator: Elana Walker
Ceremony Venue: Grand Marquise Ballroom
Reception Venue: Grand Marquise Ballroom
Caterer: Rocky Top Hospitality
DJ: DJ Cuttz
Cake Designer: Cake Couture Boutique
Florist: Linda Wade-Watson