Academic Excellence will be encouraged by providing:
*Instruction from a curriculum that stresses the basic skills of reading, writing, computing, listening, and communicating;
* Opportunities for logical thinking processes (analysis, evaluation, synthesis, and problem solving);
* Opportunities for creative thinking processes involving original combinations of ideas, as well as the development of new ideas and solutions;
* Opportunities to understand, appreciate, and participate in musical, dramatic, and other artistic expressions of cultural experiences.
* A Beka curriculum is used in our Jr. Pre-K2-Elementary classes
* LifeWay curriculum is used in combination with the A Beka curriculum for nursery classes
* Spanish and computer courses are offered at least 4 days per week in our Jr. Pre-K3-Elementary classes.
* Sign Language is incorporated into all classrooms beginning in our Infants I room. Students as young as 6 weeks old begin learning how to communicate through sign language at Cornerstone Academy.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?