Blender Tutorial http://www.blenderguru.com/camera-mapping/
Camera mapping is a clever technique that allows you to take a still image and convert it into 3d geometry for use in an animation. This powerful technique is used extensively by visual effects studios for feature films, commercials and television shows. It's especially useful for faking helicopters flyovers because it costs just a fraction of the cost of hiring a real helicopter.
During the tutorial you will learn:
* What camera mapping is used for
* How to easily project any image onto a 3d object
* How to match the perspective of a photo
* How to overcome a common camera mapping problem
* How to use the very useful 'sticky' texture function
Plus! At the end of the video I will reveal a bonus trick I learned on how to easily create a hand-held camera shake using a new feature in Blender 2.5!