This video features 15 minutes of excerpts from the 77 minute DVD by Francis Tapon. You'll see 20% of the DVD for free! If you want to see the other 80% of the DVD, please buy the DVD from FrancisTapon.com. You'll go from the Mexican border to Canada and back along the Continental Divide Trail. It's a 6,000 mile journey that took less than 7 months! Enjoy it from your couch and you won't have to swat a single mosquito.