The Plant Operations Support Consortium, a program within the Washington State University Extension Energy Program, hosted a webinar training event on Thursday, April 1, 2010 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.(PST). The training was an in-depth sample of what folks could expect at the two-and-one-half day Energy/Facilities Connections Conference May 12-14, 2010.
The webinar’s agenda featured high-end speakers on relevant, cost-saving issues:
• Introduction: Bob MacKenzie, Manager of the POS Consortium
• Energy Efficient Operations in a Shrinking Budget: Perry England, MacDonald-Miller Facilities Solutions
• Energy Resource Accounting: Karen Janowitz, WSU Extension Energy Program
• Benchmarking the Energy Performance of Your Facility: Stan Price, Northwest Energy Efficiency Council
• LEED EB Operations & Maintenance—A Roadmap for Greening Your Facilities: Todd McGuire, Glumac
• Closing: Bob MacKenzie