The Model, home of The Niland Collection reopens on May 1st following an ambitious two year redevelopment. The refurbished arts centre will include a purpose-built theatre and cinema space; new galleries; nine studio spaces, and a new restaurant making it one of Ireland’s leading centres for the contemporary arts.
The Model was originally built as a school in the 1850's designed by architect James H. Owen and was refurbished and extended by McCullough Mulvin Architects in 2000 and again by Sheridan Woods Architects in 2010. For full programme and visitor information see http://themodel.ie/
The song "impossibly beautiful” is taken from the album “pages” and is used with the kind permission of Julie Feeney. http://www.juliefeeney.com
pages is available to buy from iTunes: http://bit.ly/julief