This is an on-demand archive recording of a webinar I broadcast for Marketer Magazine on Wednesday 27 Aug 2014
The 5 techniques I showcase in my webcast are
1. The value of a content marketing mission statement to help them define the purpose of their content.
2. How to perform a gap analysis in the shape of a content audit. This technique stops small businesses from hemorrhaging potential customers, reduces their bounce rate, and increases their reader engagement and conversion.
3. Putting in place a hybrid creation-curation model to prevent publishing egocentric content and focus content marketing on “relevance" (see main image above.)
4. A content calendar to make marketers focus rigorously on topics that relate to their overarching themes.
5. A simple framework to report on the right metrics and KPIs to help content marketing stay on track.