This short film highlights a research project which explored creative input into Early Years development. The project was run by The Carousel Project and the University of Exeter.
3 Carousel artists created and delivered six mini projects, each
spanning a half-term.
They worked with over 100 children and their parents/carers, spanning
from 4 months+ to 70 years+
The researchers were:
● Catherine Cartwright (Carousel Printmaker, Double Elephant Print Workshop),
● Dr Kerry Chappell (Lecturer, University of Exeter ),
● Stuart Dawson (Carousel Film-maker),
● Early Years Practitioners at Beacon Heath Children’s Centre, Clyst Vale Children’s Centre, Stoke Canon Pre-School, Stoke Hill Nursery School,
● Education team at Spacex Art Gallery
● Katherine Ford (Carousel Director)
● Tamsin Pender (Carousel Visual Artist)
● Lizzie Swinford (Carousel Dance Artist)