Jacob Kaplan-Moss is one of the lead developers and co-creator of Django. Jacob's an experienced software developer with a focus on web application architecture. He's a consultant with Revolution Systems, where he helps companies deploy and scale websites using Python and Django. Jacob previously worked for the Lawrence Journal-World, a locally-owned newspaper in Lawrence, Kansas, where he helped develop and eventually open source Django.
Taking a cue from the successful BarCamp Chattanooga, sessions will be held on both days with multiple concurrent tracks. Topics will be determined by the speakers and posted prior to the conference. Speaker registration is online. Attendee registration is day-of (and free). In the case that there are more topics registered than space permits, presentations time slots will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
* The conference is free to attend and free to present.
* Community Presentations are 45 minutes in length
* Register to present here
* Registration for attendees will occur on the day of the event.
* Presentations begin Friday, March 26th at 6:00 pm and continue through 9:00pm
* Presentations continue Saturday, March 27th at 9:00 am and continue through 3:30pm
* The keynote address will be on Saturday, March 27th at 3:30pm