Follow me on Instagram!
Directed, Filmed & Edited by Minhky Le
Camera: Panasonic GH4 in 1080p 96fps, 60fps & 4K (compressed to a 1080p timeline)
Purchase here: amzn.to/304fJ9k
Alternative cameras that will do an even better job that I absolutely highly recommend from highest to lowest priced:
- Panasonic S1 (amzn.to/30nAMib)
- Panasonic GH5s (amzn.to/30pdzw9)
- Panasonic GH5 (amzn.to/30b4vzX)
- Panasonic G7 (amzn.to/304vpJx)
Lenses that I now find to be vastly superior to my previous setup:
- Panasonic 25mm 1.7 (amzn.to/305uHf1)
- Metabones Speed Booster (amzn.to/304rRHk) paired with a Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 (amzn.to/306Jia4)
Recommended memory cards for high-bit 4k recording:
- Sandisk 64gb Extreme Pro 170mb/s (amzn.to/3012ZjH)
- Sandisk 128gb Extreme Pro 170mb/s (amzn.to/304rqNc)
Details: The overall setup was extremely small. This video I used red contact paper, covering a surface of an IKEA table top, which cost me a total of $10-$15. The ingredients were hand-picked at the local supermarket making sure I maintained the mindset of a food stylist - picking perfectly shaped and colored ingredients.
I had taken a two-day Food Styling course by world renowned food stylist Denise Vivaldo leading up to this project.
© 2019 Minhky Le