Avatar's audio studios include:
• Control room (16’ x 20’)
• Studio/live room (17’ x 30’)
• ISO booth #1 (4’ x 6’)
• ISO booth #2 (9’ x 14’)
• 2nd control room (13’ x 20’)
• ISDN (Telos XStream) with bridge-to-SourceConnect
• Music libraries (APM, Killer, DeWolfe, FirstCom + many others)
• SFX libraries (over 160,000 cues, 3500 custom)
• Skype videoconferencing
• ADR recording with ISDN and time code
• Original music available
Audio post production at Avatar is designed for client comfort and efficient workflow. Featuring ProTools (10 & 11) and Sony's Vegas (for video rendering) workstations, Avatar is perfect for sound-design and mixing for film and video, radio spot production, voiceover sessions, and even live event mixing. WAVES’ Horizon plugins (Native and AAX) and Kontakt Komplete instrument bundles add cleanup and music composition to our list of services.
Avatar's EMMY and TELLY award winning sound designer Jim MacMorran is also adept at ADR recording -- either locally or via ISDN; film and documentary mixing, corporate video and commercial sound design for local and national ad agencies. We also feature 5.1 surround-sound mixing with Genelec monitors all around.