Meet Paulie Gee, the new owner and pizza maker of Paulie Gee’s pizzeria in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I wanted to share Paulie’s story because I find it inspiring that at any moment in time you can make your dreams happen…even at the age of 56. For Paulie, making pizza is the perfect retirement plan, an achievement “beyond his wildest dreams” – and I hope you enjoy discovering why.
To get your pizza-craving hands on Paulie Gee’s uber-delicious, secretly sauced brick-oven pie, you can visit his website pauliegee.com
My favorites off the menu:
* The Arugula Shmoogala: Italian tomatoes, baby arugula, olive oil, sea salt, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
* Greenpointer: fior di Latte, baby arugula, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
* Delboy: fior di latte, Italian tomatoes, soppressata picante, Parmigiano-Reggiano
* Regina: fior di latte, Italian tomatoes, Pecorino Romano, fresh basil
* King Harry: fior di latte, Italian tomatoes, prosciutto di Parma, Pecorino Romano, fresh basil
* Parma D’or: fior di latte, baby arugula, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, prosciutto di Parma, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Happy eating! And thanks for watching food. curated.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?