Most entrepreneurs start their business out of passion and a vision or dream. That's how Saasu.com was born.
But as business progresses, and common problems start creeping in, like credit card debt, lack of time to focus on sales and marketing, conflicts between owners, lack of balance between business and personal life, etc., the business soon turns into a daily fight for survival.
Soon, there is no room for expansion, creativity, or even ideas to make the business prosper. What's worse, there can be a real compromise on revenue.
We will look at common problems businesses face in this context, and look at practical ways to get out of auto-pilot and inject inspiration back into the business.
You will learn:
- How to break out of daily fight for survival, and get back into the dream, success and lifestyle you wanted
- Tangible ways of injecting inspiration back into your business
- Practical steps to take action around solving 10 key issues that commonly come up for businesses
- 10 actions you can take in the face of business difficulty
- How to plan for the future to avoid these key issues
Get the juice:
- Smarties Guide to Injecting Passion Into Business
Slidedeck on slideshare at:
Try Saasu online accounting. We're the future of accounting.