An evocation of a dystopian cityscape. Cables are used to represent the physical manifestation of cyberspace. A phone booth is used to symbolise the human-machine interface. The film questions the extent to which the pervasive digital infrastructure is ensnaring society. Supported by Technologico de Monterrey, Mexico.
To be screened between the 19 - 24 January, 2015 in Munich during the "Future of Building" Congress. URL: dbz.de/bau2015-kongress/index.php
• Selected for screening on the curated German online architecture channel architekturclips.de in 2014
• Featured in the documentary "Networked City" produced by Motherboard.TV for Future Everything Festival, Manchester
• Selected for screening at the London Short Film Festival 2012 - New Shorts 8: Leftfield & Luscious programme. Sunday 8th January, 2012 at 2:00pm. Venue: ICA
Programme link: shortfilms.org.uk/events/2012-01-08-new-shorts-8-leftfield-luscious
• 'Unoccupied Territory' free moving image festival, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Screenings on Saturday 2nd, Sunday 3rd, and Monday 4th June URL: creativetimes.co.uk/events/unoccupied-territory
• Selected for broadcast on SOUVENIRS FROM EARTH ( sfe.tv ) an independent Art TV Station on the European Cable Network which broadcasts a 24/7 art program in France and parts of Germany reaching 10 million viewers. The film will also be promoted at the channel's permanent installation at Palais de Tokyo in Paris which is similar to an extended museum space. Screenings will take place for a period of 12 months from September 2012 onwards.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?