In this tutorial I show one way for updating terms in the biological classification to reflect nomenclatural changes. The situation I deal with here is for a species included in the Antkey.org site which has recently been transferred to a different genus, known in nomenclatural jargon as a 'new combination'. In this case, Monomorium destructor has been transferred to the genus Trichomyrmex. I change the unit 1 name (genus) of the term Monomorium destructor to Trichomyrmex. Then I add a new taxon term 'Monomorium destructor' as a child to Trichomyrmex destructor and classify it an invalid name associated with Monomorium destructor. This way all the content previously associated with Monomorium destructor will now be associated with Trichomyrmex destructor, and anytime someone searches for the now invalid name Monomorium destructor the user will be directed to the valid combination Trichomyrmex destructor.