Leaders from various local anti-human trafficking organizations speak about their work, the importance of addressing human trafficking locally, and identifying best practices for community members to aid in the fight.
A question and answer section follows the discussion.
· Pam Harvey, Colorado Regional Coordinator, Not For Sale Colorado notforsaleco.org
· Lauren Croucher, Human Trafficking Project Manager, Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance (COVA) coloradocrimevictims.org
· Mandy Shotts, Outreach Organizer, Prax(US) praxus.org
· Amanda Finger, Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking, combathumantrafficking.org
· Professor Claude d’Estrée, Director, The Human Trafficking Clinic du.edu/humantraffickingclinic
· Benjamin Skinner, Author of A Crime So Monstrous and Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center Fellow
Panel Moderator: Anya Cherneff, Associate Director, Human Trafficking Clinic