Compare what Rob is doing relative to the rest of the crew (and you if you are a right)
- Compare the dynamic body motion and aggression through the water of Rob compared to the other paddlers.
- Notice that Rob is PULLING FURTHER BACK in the stroke but is STILL able to RECOVER FASTER than the paddlers around him (another level
- Watch how Rob's bottom hand travels along the waterline (especially in the last 10 strokes)
- Observe how much of Rob's back right shoulder is presented to the camera throughout the start and especially after "deeper now"
- Look at how much more intense throughout the stroke Rob is compared to the right side.
It is obvious that there is a whole new level that we have yet to acheive. Do what the yellow guy is doing! We are already near the top. This new level of intensity is what we need to bridge the gap to Mayfair.