I chose a big title as “The Secrets of Good looking” when we make motion graphics.
First subject is “fonts” which is similar to typefaces.
I studied about there are pretty long history in typeface.
There are Garamond, block, goudy, Baskerville, bodoni, future, and Helevetia.
Unfortunately, because I want to show only about typeface’s usage, motion graphic got to be boring.
So I chose mainstream 3 typeface and express it: Garamond, goudy, and Baskerville.
Second subject is “layout”. And there are also 5 subtopics.
I want to show that layout plays an important role in motion graphics.
1. We have to use the ratio of screen
2. We have to use shapes and figures to make balanced.
3. Sometimes center alignment is easier to balanced.
4. We can use oblique lines to make various forms.
5. We can also use screen partitions. It can be easier but also quite difficult.
I referenced from the book “좋아보이는 것들의 비밀 모션그래픽”.
Third subject is “shapes”.
I mainly chose 3 figures : Circle, Triangle, and square.
Also I want to focus on that only one figure can make good looking.
So first circle shows good looking, then triangle and then square.