Sungkyunkwan University (Seoul, South Korea)
2014 Motiongraphic Workshop Final by Moon Hyeongil
First Part - Typography
Typography as design elements.
Synchronizing motion to rhythm which reaches its limit.
* Reference : Flickermood 2.0 by Sebastian Lange
* Music : Red Snake C’mon by Himuro Yoshiteru
Second Part - Shape
Concentrating on symmetrical feel of regular hexahedron.
Test of balance and disorder from motion of shape.
* Have no reference
* Music : The Battles & DJ Koze
Third Part - 2.5D Animation
Making fascinating moment from
3D moving (or layout) of 2D images.
Used Script 'Duik' on character animation in After Effect.
* Reference : Fantasia (1940 Original Version), Movies by Tim Burton
* Music : 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' in Fantasia Ost album