Bano can walk with a stick today but a year ago when a racing car broke her hip, she couldn’t imagine walking again... How could a poor homeless widow who lived off charity afford a high cost operation?
Her two granddaughters who worked as domestic servants could hardly foot the bill, for over 10 days she lay in the hospital, with two bricks hanging from her leg.
Have you ever thought of owning a charity to help people like Bano?
Well, now it is just a click away... When you register with the Heartfile health financing system as a donor you automatically own a charity, With your own personalized login details, you have your own website, Where all your donations are logged. Click on one donation tranche and you will know exactly how many people like Bano you have helped. Learn about where they live, know them personally.
Through our network of registered hospitals, staff and volunteers, we identify patients like Bano and channel your donation. Heartfile Financing gives donors many prerogatives:
1. The choice to target charity by age, gender, geography, type of diseases or nature of donation
2. The discretion to have your own personalized poverty scoring questionnaire
3. Micro-transaction alerts through e mail and sms every time money is used
4. Use of donation through an award-wining innovative transparent system
5. And full knowledge of administrative costs, which other charities are silent about
Bano was helped by The Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, one of our large institutional donors. We have donors in many other categories, Bilateral international donors, Private foundations, Corporate sector and most importantly individuals.
Our role is to help you channel your money and to make you visible so that your donation inspires others
Heartfile financing builds personalized charities. And you are just a click way... visit heartfilefinancing.org